Grout Removal Tools
Check out our range of tiling and grout removal tools at Total Tools! With a wide selection of Milwaukee and Ox reciprocating blades for grout removal, rotary tools, and kitchen backsplash, and equipped with a grout removal tool and sanded or epoxy removal, you are sure to find the right tool for your home improvement or construction projects.
What are grout removal tools used for?
These grout removal tools can be used for cleaning grout lines or fresh epoxy for a kitchen tile clean-up project. They come in various forms and shapes, so you can buy one according to your needs and budget. These tools work great with your reciprocating saw blade and magnetic tip, allowing you to get right into hard-to-reach grout line areas.
How to remove grout?
- Gather all the tools you need.
- Wear safety glasses to shield your eyes.
- Attach a blade made for tile grout removal to the oscillating tool.
- Turn on the power, hold the tool horizontally (or vertically for vertical seams), and gently press the blade into the grout.
- Once you have removed enough grout, work slowly and carefully to avoid damaging the margins of your tiles.
- Use the carbide tip grout-removal tool and gently slide into the joints, enabling you to scrape off grout that is stuck in place. Make sure to remove any chunks that the oscillating tool may have partially removed but just loosened.
- You can use a utility knife to clean up – this helps in removing any loose materials from the joints and lets you see what you are doing.
- After you have done cleaning, vacuum every joint one last time to get rid of any remaining loose material.
Shop our range of grout removal tools today!
You may also browse our complete line of tile cutters, tiling sponges, spacers, grouters, grouting sponges, and more. Order today and get them shipped to you or use our Click & Collect service to pick them from any of our 100+ stores Australia-wide!