Promotional Terms and Conditions
Promotional Terms & Conditions
All promotional activity and offers excludes Festool, Fein, Milwaukee MX & Gift Cards.
Terms and Conditions of Total Tools Customer Feedback Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Total Tools Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Total Tools Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 57 138 595 525, 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st July 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st December 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Total Tools who have received a promotional SMS or Email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Total Tools, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Total Tools, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal
details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Total Tools account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
1 July 2021
|11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2021||7 January 2022|
10. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1,000 Total Tools e-Gift Card.
12. The Total Tools e-Gift Card will be emailed to the winner and is valid for 36 months from the date of issue. The gift card is subject to its terms of issue. Refer to the terms at www.totaltools.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Total Tools e-Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Total Tools e-Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Total Tools e-Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Total Tools e-Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, there will be a redraw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 7 April 2022.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
18. The total value of the prize pool is $1,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
22. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email [email protected] and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
TOTAL TOOLS WIN 1 MILLION INSIDER REWARDS POINTS
Winner: S. Smith, WA
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 084 220 342) of 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone: (03) 9261 1900 (Promoter).
- The Promotion commences at 7:00am on Monday 5 July 2021 (AEST) and concludes at 11:59pm on Sunday 18 July 2021 (AEST) (Promotion Period).
Who can enter:
- Entry is open to:
(a) Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; and
(b) is an existing eligible Total Tools Insider Rewards Member according to the Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions or a new member who signs up instore or via the Total Tools Insider App or Total Tools website and makes a qualifying purchase online via the Total Tools website (www.totaltools.com.au) during the Promotional Period
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies, suppliers and contractors of the Promoter and any other third parties associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to enter:
- To enter, you must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) make a full price purchase of $299 or above on a n individual transaction online at www.totaltools.com.au (excludes the purchase of Gift Cards, Fein- or Festool or Milwaukee MX- branded products, backorders, special orders, GST-exempt products,) (Qualifying Purchase); and
(b) Log in to your account online using your registered Insider Rewards Membership details at the time of purchase to ensure the purchase is successfully registered under your Insider Rewards Membership account.
- The Eligible Entrant is responsible for ensuring their Insider Rewards Membership account is up to date with their most recent contact details including email address and mobile number.
- A purchase of a product or multiple products in one transaction during the Promotional Period qualifies for one entry only into the Promotion.
- Multiple entries are permitted but the same receipt cannot be used more than once and unrecognised receipts will be deemed invalid.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Any purchase transactions obtained by or through fraud or other illegal activity are deemed invalid.
Prize & Prize Draw
- Prize draw will be conducted by an electronic draw at Total Tools Support Office at 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 (Support Office) at 2:00pm (AEST) on Monday 26 July 2021.
- The prize is one million (1,000,000) Total Tools Insider Rewards Points (Prize). The Prize is equivalent to A$10,000.00.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the Prize (Prize Winner).
- Within two (2) business days of the Prize draw, the Promoter will notify the Prize Winner by:
(a) email, at the email registered with the Promoter;
(b) telephone, at the telephone number registered with the Promoter; and
(c) publishing the Prize Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website at: www.totaltools.com.au.
- If Prize Winner:
(a) responds within three (3) calendar months of the Prize Draw, they will have been deemed to have accepted their Prize (Winner’s Acceptance); or
(b) fails to respond within three (3) calendar months of the Prize Draw, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw (subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities in each State) will be held at the Support Office on Mon 25 October 2021 at 1:00pm (AEDT). Winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified in accordance with clause 14.
- The prize winner may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If an entrant/provisional winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If provisional winners comply with these Terms and Conditions, and the Promoter verifies and accepts the entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will credit the Prize to the Prize Winner’s registered and validated Total Tools Insider Rewards Membership account within five (5) business days of the Prize Winner accepting the Prize.
- Insider Rewards Points awarded must be redeemed, in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Total Tools Insider Rewards program (https://www.totaltools.com.au/media/product-attachments/TT-Insider-Program-terms-and-conditions-2019.pdf), voucher terms and conditions (including expiry rules) if relevant, and any other terms and conditions disclosed at the time of redemption. Insider Rewards Points can only be redeemed instore at Total Tools and cannot be redeemed online or on gift cards, Festool- or Fein or Milwaukee MX- branded products, GST exempt products or back orders.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issue and they will automatically expire at this time on the Insider Rewards Membership Account. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure the Prize is redeemed in full. If any part of the Prize or the Insider Rewards Points are redeemed in a transaction which is subsequently refunded, Prize Winner will forfeit any Insider Reward points used within this transaction.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect contact details (email, mobile or otherwise) being provided when entering the Promotion or during the notification and verification process, and (once dispatched), the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or higher value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If a Prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter's decisions are final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- Total Tools may withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice in the event of any act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to the Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
30. It is a condition of entry that the Eligible Entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Promotion (including any outcome).
- By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant or any person attempting to enter the Promotion releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
Authorised under permit number: NSW NTP/02133, ACT TP 21/01071, SA T21/972.