Promotional Terms and Conditions
Promotional Terms & Conditions
All promotional activity and offers excludes Festool, Fein, Milwaukee MX & Gift Cards.
CATALOGUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All prices include GST. Prices and specific cations are subject to change under our Price Guarantee Policy without notice. All prices are correct at time of printing. Free item offers are only valid when the product associated with the free item is purchased. Accessories are not included unless stated. Not all products are available at all stores. This publication is copyright. Images for illustrative purposes only.
Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act, no part of it may in any form or by any means be reproduced, displayed or transmitted without prior written authority of Total Tools Industrial Pty Ltd. E&OE. While stocks last.
Bonus Insider Point offers valid for Insider Rewards Members who purchase an eligible product on promotion during catalogue sale dates only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only single product redemption of Bonus Point offer per transaction. Terms and Condition apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – $10 Insider Rewards Online Offer
- The $10 Online coupon code can be redeemed at a Total Tools online at totaltools.com.au. Offer valid only for those customers who received the email containing the $10 coupon code on 1st February 2022. This coupon code can be used once only and strictly expires 14 days from the date of issue and must be used on full price product. This coupon code cannot be used to purchase gift cards, Festool, Fein, Milwaukee MX, special orders, repairs, services or rentals. This coupon code is not redeemable for cash and no change will be issued. This coupon code cannot be used on an existing or new lay-by. Total Tools will not re-issue, replace nor be liable for any reward lost or stolen. This coupon code is not transferrable. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Coupon code will be available to redeem at check out when the order is for $50 or more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - BAHCO Tool Registration Campaign
Start: 1 July 2021 9:00 AM AEST
End: 30 June 2022 11:55 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 55 010 793 683,
80 Holbeche Road,
Arndell Park NSW 2148
Phone: 1300 728 176
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
Details of prizes:
Bahco S106 socket set $279.00
Total number of prizes:
Total prize value:
Total prize pool (inc GST): $6,696.00
Method of entry:
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Purchase a qualifying product from an authorised Australian Bahco retailer.
Go to https://bahco.com/au_en/tool-registration
Sign up and become a MY BAHCO member.
The following details are required:
First and Last Name
Type of user (End User or Distributor)
Industry / Areas of interest
Register their tool and provide the following information:
Model Number (Product Code)
Date of purchase
Proof of purchase (upload legible copy of the receipt)
Place of purchase (Shop Name)
Company Name (optional)
Read and accept the terms and conditions of the competition.
Entrants must retain copies of all purchase receipts for all entries. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
Maximum number of entries:
1 entry per qualifying product purchased.
Each entry must be supported by separate purchases. All entries by the entrant may otherwise be declared invalid.
An entrant can only win one prize (except for SA residents)
There will be two (2) prize winners drawn each month on the following dates at
5 August 2021, 5 September 2021, 5 October 2021, 5 November 2021, 5 December 2021, 5 January 2022, 5 February 2022, 5 March 2022, 5 April 2022, 5 May 2022, 5 June 2022, 5 July 2022
Location of draw:
Sweeney Advertising Creative
504/49 Queens Road
Five Dock NSW 2046
The draw will be performed electronically using www.randomdraws.com.au
Notification of winners:
Winners will be notified via email & phone no later than 2 business days after each draw.
Public announcement of winners:
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
https://bahco.com/au_en/tool-registration within 5 business days of each draw.
Unclaimed prize draw:
If the winner cannot be identified or located, after a reasonable effort, and the prize or reward remains unclaimed, a random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 29 September 2022
Location of draw:
Sweeney Advertising Creative
504/49 Queens Road
Five Dock NSW 2046
The draw will be performed electronically using www.randomdraws.com.au
Notification of unclaimed prize winners:
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via email & phone no later than 2 business days after draw.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw:
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
https://bahco.com/au_en/tool-registration by 5 October 2022
ACT: TP 21/00879
WA: Permit not required. Final terms and conditions submitted.
No permits from any other states are required for this promotion.
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. A list of authorised Australian Bahco retailers can be found at https://www.bahco.com/au_en/where-to-buy/
8. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
9. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to
do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
10. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
11. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
14. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary. Bahco Australia Tools Registration Competition 2021 © T&Cs by TPAL
15. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
17. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
19. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
20. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
21. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
22. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any delay, damage, or loss in transit of prizes.
24. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
30. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
31. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints Bahco Australia Tools Registration Competition 2021 © T&Cs by TPAL regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.
Insider Night Bonus Dollar Promotion | Insider Points
Offer valid for new or registered Insider Rewards Members during the promotional period at the specific instore event as advertised via email and mobile. An Insider Rewards members must present themselves as an Insider Rewards member instore and provide their registered email or mobile Number to be eligible for promotion. The Spend and Get Value will be issued as bonus ‘Insider Rewards Points’ to the registered Insider Rewards account. To qualify for the bonus Insider Rewards points in this promotion, you must spend at least $299 or more on qualifying products in a single transaction after any discounts, giftcards or Insider Rewards Point redemptions have been applied. The bonus ‘Insider Rewards Points’ will be credited on the registered Insider Rewards account as a Promotional Reward after transaction is completed. These are in addition to standard Insider Rewards Points earned on base eligible transaction value. Bonus Insider Rewards points issued as part of this promotion cannot be redeemed in the same qualifying transaction in which they are issued.
Insider Rewards Members must be opted in to one of email or mobile to redeem bonus Insider Reward Points as per Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions www.totaltools.com.au/insider-rewards. Offer can be redeemed multiple times during the Promotional Period. Cannot earn additional bonus Insider Reward Points on an eligible transaction where bonus Insider Reward Points from this promotion are redeemed. Offer Excludes all spend Festool & Fein & Milwaukee MX branded products and cannot be redeemed on giftcards, Festool, Fein or Milwaukee. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including any existing bonus Insider Reward Point offers or Insider Bonus Bucks Promotion or Redemption. The special offer may not apply to some catalogue lines, clearance lines & products already marked down. Offer excludes spend on special orders and account customer orders. Offer cannot be used on new or existing laybys.
Any transactions made in the period before the promotional period will not receive offer. Bonus Insider Rewards Points can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed. Any refunds will forfeit all bonus Insider Reward points as part of the refunded transaction. Standard Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply – www.totaltools.com.au/insider-rewards. Offer can be withdrawn anytime without notice - we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the offer at any time.
Terms and Conditions of Total Tools Customer Feedback Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Total Tools Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Total Tools Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 57 138 595 525, 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3163
- The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st Jan 2022 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st December 2022. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Total Tools who have received a promotional SMS or Email from the Promoter.
- Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Total Tools, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Total Tools, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
- SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
- Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
- For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Total Tools account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
- Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
- Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
1 Jan 2022
|11:59:59pm (AEST) on 30 Jun 2022||11 Jul 2022|
1 Jul 2022
|11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 Dec 2022||10 Jan 2023|
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
- The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1,000 Total Tools e-Gift Card.
- The Total Tools e-Gift Card will be emailed to the winner and is valid for 36 months from the date of issue. The gift card is subject to its terms of issue. Refer to the terms at www.totaltools.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Total Tools e-Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Total Tools e-Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Total Tools e-Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Total Tools e-Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, there will be a redraw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 12 Sep 2022 and 13 Mar 2023
- The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
- This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The total value of the prize pool is $2,000.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
- Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.