Promotional Terms and Conditions
Promotional Terms & Conditions
All promotional activity and offers excludes Festool, Fein, Milwaukee MX & Gift Cards.
CATALOGUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All prices include GST. Prices and specific cations are subject to change under our Price Guarantee Policy without notice. All prices are correct at time of printing. Free item offers are only valid when the product associated with the free item is purchased. Accessories are not included unless stated. Not all products are available at all stores. This publication is copyright. Images for illustrative purposes only.
Other than for the purposes and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act, no part of it may in any form or by any means be reproduced, displayed or transmitted without prior written authority of Total Tools Industrial Pty Ltd. E&OE. While stocks last.
Bonus Insider Point offers valid for Insider Rewards Members who purchase an eligible product on promotion during catalogue sale dates only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only single product redemption of Bonus Point offer per transaction. Terms and Condition apply.
Insider Night Bonus Dollar Promotion | Insider Points
Offer valid for new or registered Insider Rewards Members during the promotional period at the specific instore event as advertised via email and mobile. An Insider Rewards members must present themselves as an Insider Rewards member instore and provide their registered email or mobile Number to be eligible for promotion. The Spend and Get Value will be issued as bonus ‘Insider Rewards Points’ to the registered Insider Rewards account. To qualify for the bonus Insider Rewards points in this promotion, you must spend at least $299 or more on qualifying products in a single transaction after any discounts, giftcards or Insider Rewards Point redemptions have been applied. The bonus ‘Insider Rewards Points’ will be credited on the registered Insider Rewards account as a Promotional Reward after transaction is completed. These are in addition to standard Insider Rewards Points earned on base eligible transaction value. Bonus Insider Rewards points issued as part of this promotion cannot be redeemed in the same qualifying transaction in which they are issued.
Insider Rewards Members must be opted in to one of email or mobile to redeem bonus Insider Reward Points as per Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions www.totaltools.com.au/insider-rewards. Offer can be redeemed multiple times during the Promotional Period. Cannot earn additional bonus Insider Reward Points on an eligible transaction where bonus Insider Reward Points from this promotion are redeemed. Offer Excludes all spend Festool & Fein & Milwaukee MX branded products and cannot be redeemed on giftcards, Festool, Fein or Milwaukee. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including any existing bonus Insider Reward Point offers or Insider Bonus Bucks Promotion or Redemption. The special offer may not apply to some catalogue lines, clearance lines & products already marked down. Offer excludes spend on special orders and account customer orders. Offer cannot be used on new or existing laybys.
Any transactions made in the period before the promotional period will not receive offer. Bonus Insider Rewards Points can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed. Any refunds will forfeit all bonus Insider Reward points as part of the refunded transaction. Standard Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions apply – www.totaltools.com.au/insider-rewards. Offer can be withdrawn anytime without notice - we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the offer at any time.
DeWalt Work Hard Play Harder Promotion
Win A Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- The promotion commences for purchases on 01/10/21 and ends for purchases at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/03/22 (“Purchase Period”). The promotion commences for entries on 01/10/21 and ends for entries at 11:59pm AEST on 07/04/22 (“Entry Period”).
- To be eligible to enter individuals must purchase any DEWALT product, from any DEWALT authorised stockist retailer in Australia or New Zealand during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). For every dollar (including GST) spent on DEWALT products the entrant will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the draw. For example, if an eligible individual is to spend $24 (including GST) on DEWALT products during the Purchase Period, they will be eligible to receive twenty-four (24) entries into the draw.
For the removal of doubt, purchases of a DEWALT product from a retailer that is not a DEWALT authorised stockist retailer (e.g. eBay, Amazon) are not eligible for entry into the promotion.
- To enter, after completing a Qualifying Transaction, individuals must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- visit guaranteedtough.com.au (for Australian residents) or www.guaranteedtough.co.nz (for New Zealand residents);
- follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
- input the requested details (including full name, email address, mobile phone number, residential postcode, occupation, the amount spent on DEWALT products and the name of the retailer where the Qualifying Transaction was made);
- upload the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction; and then
- submit the fully completed online entry form.
- Alernatively, individuals can receive one (1) entry into the draw by:
For removal of doubt, no Qualifying Transaction is required for this entry method.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per email address; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original or copy of the original receipt. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that a Qualifying Transaction was made and that the Qualifying Transaction was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- Incomplete or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Cancelled Qualifying Transactions, cancelled payments and any product that is not paid for in full will not be eligible for entry into the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 Australia at 11:00am AEST on 28/04/22 in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone and email and their name will be published online at guaranteedtough.com.au and www.guaranteedtough.co.nz from 05/05/22.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss vehicle (in black with 10-speed automatic transmission and standard options) valued at up to AUD$112,339 OR NZD$127,284, inclusive of 12 months registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary).
- Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised metropolitan Chevrolet dealership in Australia or New Zealand. Any expenses associated with taking delivery of the vehicle will be at the winner’s own expense.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in their own name, the winner may assign the vehicle to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the vehicle is awarded.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- If, for any, reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entry drawn, if an originally drawn winner is ineligible.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AUD $112,339 OR NZD$127,284.
- Subject to clause 17, the prize is not transferable. The prize is not refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or re-sold unless stated otherwise.
- A draw for the prize if unclaimed may take place on 28/07/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at guaranteedtough.com.au and www.guaranteedtough.co.nz from 04/08/22.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any, and all, expenses that they incur in entering the promotion and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the promotion. Australian entrants can refer to the following link for more information: https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Fringe-benefits-tax-(fbt).
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Stanley Black and Decker Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 82 000021 938) of 810 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill VIC 3182 (ph: 1800 338 002) Stanley Black & Decker NZ Ltd (NZBN: 9429 0000 69380) of 39 Business Parade North, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013 (New Zealand) (ph: 1800 421 005). (“Promoter”).
NSW Authority Number TP/01166. ACT. TP21/01078. SA. T21/970.
Terms and Conditions of Total Tools Customer Feedback Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Total Tools Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Total Tools Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 57 138 595 525, 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st July 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st December 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Total Tools who have received a promotional SMS or Email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Total Tools, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Total Tools, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the SMS they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email they receive from the promoter to be directed to the promotional landing page; and (ii) input the requested personal
details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Total Tools account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
|Prize Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
1 July 2021
|11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2021||7 January 2022|
10. The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1,000 Total Tools e-Gift Card.
12. The Total Tools e-Gift Card will be emailed to the winner and is valid for 36 months from the date of issue. The gift card is subject to its terms of issue. Refer to the terms at www.totaltools.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Total Tools e-Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Total Tools e-Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Total Tools e-Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Total Tools e-Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If the prize is unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, there will be a redraw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws on: 7 April 2022.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.totaltools.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
18. The total value of the prize pool is $1,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
22. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.