Customers are eligible for 100 INSIDER™ Rewards Bonus Points (Bonus Points) per month if they satisfy the following criteria:
- The customer must be a member of Total Tools INSIDER™ Rewards program prior to making a transaction.
- Purchases must be made using a CBA Business Visa Debit Card and purchases must be eligible to accrue INSIDER™ Rewards Points. The customer must identify themselves as a Member of the INSIDER™ Rewards in-store or sign in online using the email address or mobile number registered to their INSIDER™ Rewards membership prior to making a purchase.
- A customer must spend a minimum of $100 in a calendar month at Total Tools (across any number of transactions or in the one transaction).
- Available to new and existing CBA customers (who hold a CBA Business Visa Debit Card).
Important information and conditions that apply to the accrual of Bonus Points:
- A maximum of 100 Bonus Points per member are available to earn each calendar month (a maximum of 1200 Bonus Points per calendar year).
- Bonus Points are equal to the standard INSIDER™ Rewards Points member earn rate.
- Bonus Points will be credited to the customer's Insider Rewards account registered on the eligible transaction/s and will be made available to the account in up to 45 days after the eligible transaction occurred.
- Any refunds that affect customer eligibility to accrue Bonus Points (e.g. bring a customer's total monthly spend below $100 for the calendar month) for Bonus Points will also result in the relevant Bonus Point being removed from the membership account.
- Bonus Points strictly expire 12 months from the date of issue unless redeemed prior. Bonus Points can be redeemed in store at any Total Tools store or online at www.totaltools.com.au
- Bonus Points are not transferrable. Bonus Points are not redeemable for cash and no change will be issued.
- The INSIDER™ Program Terms and Conditions and exclusions apply to Bonus Points accrued using a CBA Business Visa Debit Card. Visit: www.totaltools.com.au/insider-rewards
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to CommBank's merchant services. Find out more at commbank.com.au/smart-mini.
This information has been prepared without taking into account your individual or business needs and objectives. You can view the Terms and Conditions for Business Transaction and Savings Accounts, our Financial Services Guide and the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions and should consider them before making any decision about these products and services. Bank fees and charges may apply.
The target market for these products will be found within the product's Target Market Determination, available here.
Business Visa Debit Card issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945.