TOTAL TOOLS INSIDERS ANNUAL SURVEY – Win a $500 Gift Card competition!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd, ABN: 18 084 220 342 of 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207.
3. Entry is open to entrants who are Australian Residents and aged 18 and over only. Employees of Total Tools and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
4. The competition commences on Wednesday 6th February at 3PM AEDT and ends on Sunday 10th February 2019 at 11:59PM AEDT (the Promotion Period).
5. Entrants must be invited through a direct email, complete an online survey and upload their entry by the competition end time and date to be eligible to be entered into the draw. The entry requires the entrant to opt in and complete “In 25 words of fewer, what type of product or experience would you like to redeem your Insider Dollars on?
6. Entrants must include their full name, email address, state, postcode and contact phone number.
7. Only one entry per completed survey may be submitted.
8. There will be one (1) individual winner from one (1) prize draw. The winner will receive one (1) of the following:
- $500.00 Total Tools Digital Gift Card
9. All valid entries are automatically entered into the prize draw. The winner/s will be selected at Total Tools Support Office, 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207 on Thursday 14th February at 11am AEDT based on the quality, originality and creativity of the entry as well as any other factor that the judges consider relevant in determining the winners.
10. Prizes will be delivered to the winners at the confirmed email address within 7 days unless otherwise arranged with the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of being notified that they won, then the prize will be forfeited.
11. Total Tools accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or other incentives. Total Tools Digital Gift Card Terms and Conditions apply.
13. The total value of the prize draw is $500 AUD.
14. The Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
15. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
16. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language or when the judges reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has been a breach of the terms and conditions. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries become and remain the property of Total Tools.
18. Total Tools assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any tax liabilities which may be imposed as a result of prizes being won under the promotion. Please consult your tax agent for further rulings. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter will not be liable for any loss arising from or in relation to the use of the prizes.