Looking for a reliable water pump for your home or business? Our selection of water tank pumps includes some of the best on the market. Whether you need a pump for your rainwater tank, or other water sources, we have the right solution for you. Browse our selection today and experience the difference for yourself.
Shop by Product Type
Buy water pump online and in-store today!
Check out our range of water pumps at Total Tools! We carry a selection from top brands such as Saber, Bromic, Makinex, Karcher, Rato, and more. Water pumps are tools created to transport water from one place to another. They have a variety of uses, from removing water from flooded basements to supplying water for agricultural irrigation. Small water pumps, tank water pumps, portable water pumps, and other types of water pumps are available in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Type of water pumps available at Total Tools:
- Clean water pumps
- Dirty water pumps
- Fire fighting
- Transfer pumps
- Trash pumps
- Hose kits
- Submersible pumps
- Plumbing submersible
What are the things to keep in mind while shopping for a water pump?
- Purpose - Identify the purpose of the water pump. Various kinds of water pumps are made for tasks including moving water from one place to another, increasing water pressure, or removing water from an area that has flooded.
- Capacity - Consider the quantity of water you need to carry or transfer. The pump you select should have the capacity to handle the necessary flow and pressure.
- Power source - Choose if you want an electric, gas, or diesel-powered pump. The performance and efficiency of the pump will be impacted by the power source.
- Installation and maintenance - Think about how simple installation and maintenance are. Certain pumps may be more challenging to install than others, and some may need maintenance more frequently than others.
- Brand and quality - Choose a well-known brand with a solid reputation for dependability and quality. Overall, a dependable water pump will save you time and money.
- Price - For the most value for your money, compare the features and pricing of various water pumps. Don't just choose the lowest alternative because it might not be as good or last as long.
Which is the most common water pump?
Centrifugal pumps are the most used water pumps. These pumps use an impeller that rotates to induce fluid flow. Several industries, including agricultural, municipal water supply, wastewater treatment, and many more, use centrifugal pumps extensively. They can handle a variety of fluid kinds and viscosities and are normally simple to use and maintain. However, the selection of a pump relies on the application; in some cases, positive displacement pumps or jet pumps may be a better option.
Where are water pumps used for?
Water pumps are used in many applications and industries where there is a need to move water from one location to another. Some of the most common uses of water pumps are as follows:
- Water supply
- Wastewater treatment
- Cooling and heating systems
- Industrial processes
- Fire protection