Terms and Conditions
“Win 100,000 Insider Rewards Points” Promotion
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 084 220 342) of 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone: (03) 9261 1900 (Promoter).
2. The Promotion commences at 7:00am on Monday 7 October 2019 (AEST) and concludes at 11:59pm on Sunday 13 October 2019 (AEST) (Promotion Period)
Who can enter:
3. Entry is open to:
(a) Australian residents who are aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; and
(b) is an existing eligible Total Tools Insider Rewards Member according to the Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions or a new member who signs up instore or via the Total Tools Insider App and makes a purchase during the Promotional Period
4. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies, suppliers and contractors of the Promoter and any other third parties associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to enter:
5. To enter, you must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) make a full price purchase of a product instore at Total Tools Moorabbin store (excludes purchase of Gift Cards, Fein- or Festool- branded products, backorders, special orders, GST-exempt products, or any online purchases) (Qualifying Purchase); and
(b) quote your Insider Rewards Membership details at the time of purchase to the in-store salesperson to ensure the purchase is successfully registered under your Insider Rewards account.
6. The Eligible Entrant is responsible for ensuring their Insider Rewards Membership account is up to date with their most recent contact details including email address and mobile number.
7. Every dollar spent in the eligible purchase transaction during the Promotional Period qualifies for one entry into the Promotion.
8. Multiple entries are permitted but the same receipt cannot be used more than once and unrecognised receipts will be deemed invalid.
9. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
10. Any purchase transactions obtained by or through fraud or other illegal activity are deemed invalid.
Prize & Prize Draw
11. Prize draw will be conducted by an electronic draw at Total Tools Support Office at 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 (Support Office) at 2:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 16 October 2019.
12. The prize is one hundred thousand (100,000) Total Tools Insider Rewards Points (Prize). The Prize is equivalent to A$1,000.00.
13. The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win the Prize (Prize Winner).
14. Within two (2) business days of the Prize draw, the Promoter will notify the Prize Winner by:
(a) email, at the email registered with the Promoter;
(b) telephone, at the telephone number registered with the Promoter; and
15. If Prize Winner:
(a) responds within three (3) calendar months of the Prize Draw, they will have been deemed to have accepted their Prize (Winner’s Acceptance); or
(b) fails to respond within three (3) calendar months of the Prize Draw, their Prize will be deemed unclaimed.
16. In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw (subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities in each State) will be held at the Support Office on 29 February 2020 at 1:00pm (AEDT). Winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified in accordance with clause 14.
17. The prize winner may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. If an entrant/provisional winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
19. If provisional winners comply with these Terms and Conditions, and the Promoter verifies and accepts the entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will credit the Prize to the Prize Winner’s registered and validated Total Tools Insider Rewards Membership account within five (5) business days of the Prize Winner accepting the Prize.
20. Insider Rewards Points awarded must be redeemed, in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Total Tools Insider Rewards program (https://www.totaltools.com.au/media/product-attachments/TT-Insider-Program-terms-and-conditions-2019.pdf), voucher terms and conditions (including expiry rules) if relevant, and any other terms and conditions disclosed at the time of redemption. Insider Rewards Points can only be redeemed instore at Total Tools and cannot be redeemed online or on gift cards, Festool- or Fein- branded products, GST exempt products or back orders.
21. The Prize must be redeemed within 12 months from date of issue and they will automatically expire at this time on the Insider Rewards Membership Account. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure the Prize is redeemed in full. If any part of the Prize or the Insider Rewards Points are redeemed in a transaction which is subsequently refunded, Prize Winner will forfeit any Insider Reward points used within this transaction.
22. The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect contact details (email, mobile or otherwise) being provided when entering the Promotion or during the notification and verification process, and (once dispatched), the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
23. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
24. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or higher value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
25. If a Prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such tax.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.27. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
28. The Promoter's decisions are final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
29. Total Tools may withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice in the event of any act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to the Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
30. It is a condition of entry that the Eligible Entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Promotion (including any outcome).
31. By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant or any person attempting to enter the Promotion releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.