Terms and Conditions
Milwaukee Mayhem Swag Giveaway
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 084 220 342), 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne Vic 3207, telephone: (03) 9261 1900 (Promoter).
2. The promotion commences at 8am Thursday 13th May 2021 and concludes at 5pm on Saturday 15th May 2021.
Who can enter:
3. Entry is open to Australian Residents, 18+ who are registered Total Tools Insider Rewards Members.
4. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Multiple entries allowed. Each valid purchase = one entry.
How to enter:
6. To enter, you must:
- Spend $499 or more on Milwaukee products in one transaction during the promotion period
- Be a Total Tools Insider Rewards Member. This is an exclusive competition for Total Tools Insider Rewards Members. To be eligible to enter, you must scan your Insiders Member Barcode or provide your Insider Member Number during the promotional period when making qualifying transaction. If not a Member, you can sign up and become a Member on the day and be eligible to enter this competition. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be accompanied by a different (unique) $499 purchase
Prize & Prize Draw
7. 89 (1 per store) x major prizes = Swag RRP = $299
8. Total national prize pool = RRP $26,611
9. The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
10. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. 89 prizes will be drawn randomly (1 per store) on Monday 24th May 2pm at Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 084 220 342), 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne Vic 3207.
13. Winners will be notified via phone and then published online at totaltools.com.au/milwaukee-swag on Monday 31st May 2021.
14. In the event that the major prizes are not won or claimed, a second chance draw will be held on Monday 7th June 2021 at 2pm and winners will be notified via phone and published online at totaltools.com.au/milwaukee-swag on Monday 14th June 2021.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
18. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
19. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
20. Permit numbers:
SA T21/572, NSW NTP/01669