Terms and Conditions
Milwaukee Mayhem Swag Giveaway
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Total Tools Importing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 084 220 342), 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne Vic 3207, Telephone: (03) 9261 1900 (Promoter).
2. The promotion commences at 7am Thursday 14th May 2020 and concludes at 5pm on Saturday 16th May 2020 (AEST) (Promotion Period).
Who can enter:
3. Entry is open to
a. Australian Residents, who are aged 18 years or older at the time of entry and have signed up to the Total Tools Insider Rewards program; and
b. is an existing eligible Total Tools Insider Rewards Member according to the Insider Rewards Program Terms and Conditions or a new member who signs up instore or via the Total Tools Insider App and makes a purchase during the Promotional Period (Eligible Entrant).
4. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to enter:
5. To enter, you must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase a minimum of $499.00 of any Milwaukee products at any Total Tool store or online and;
(b) Quote your Insider Rewards Membership details at the time of purchase to the in-store salesperson or log into the Total Tools website with your Insider Rewards Membership to ensure the purchase is successfully registered under your Insider Rewards account (Qualifying Purchase);
6. A purchase of a product or multiple products in one transaction during the Promotional Period qualifies for one entry only into the Promotion.
7. Multiple entries are permitted but, the same receipt cannot be used more than once and unrecognised receipts will be deemed invalid.
8. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
9. Any purchase transactions obtained by or through fraud or other illegal activity are deemed invalid.
10. A total of EIGHTY-TWO (82) Prize draws will be conducted at Total Tools Support Office at 20 Thackray Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 (Support Office) at 5:00pm (AEST) on Monday 18th May 2020 (Prize Draw).
11. The prizes are EIGHTY-TWO (82) Milwaukee Swags; one per Total Tools store (81 stores) and one for online transactions through the Total Tools website, valued at $299 (RRP, including GST) each. The total prize pool is $24,518 (RRP, including GST).
12. The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw for each store (81 stores) and online transactions will win the Prize (Prize Winner).
13. Each Prize Winner is restricted to winning one Prize only.
14. Each provisional Prize Winner will receive an email confirming that they are a provisional winner and including instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their Prize. Provisional Prize Winners may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. If an entrant/provisional Prize Winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. If provisional Prize Winners comply with these Terms and Conditions, and the Promoter verifies and accepts the entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will deliver the Prize (to the address provided by the Prize Winner at the time of entry or via the notification and verification process) within 28 days of these Terms and Conditions being complied with.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect address being provided when entering the Promotion or during the notification and verification process, and (once dispatched), the Promoter is not liable for any Prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. Winners’ names will be published on the Promoter’s website at < www.totaltools.com.au/milwaukee-mayhem-swag> on Wednesday 20th May 2020.
18. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or higher value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Prizes must be claimed by 5:00pm (AEST) on Mon 17th August 2020. In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Support Office on Tuesday 18th August 2020 at 1:00pm (AEST). Winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified via email and published online at www.totaltools.com.au/milwaukee-mayhem-swag on Tuesday 18th August 2020.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
22. The Promoter's decisions are final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter may withdraw this Promotion at any time without notice in the event of any act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to the Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
24. It is a condition of entry that the Eligible Entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Promotion (including any outcome).
25. By entering the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant or any person attempting to enter the Promotion releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
NSW Permit: LTPS/20/43427