An important message from our CEO – Paul Dumbrell
At Total Tools, the health and safety of you, our customers and our team members is our first priority.
We’ve been closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation and I want to personally update you on the precautions we’re taking. We know many of our customers need tools to work on critical infrastructure such as medical facilities, hospitals, aged care homes, factories, service stations, supermarkets and distribution centres. That’s an important reason for us to do all we can so you can safely and effectively get access to the tools and professional advice you need.
Total Tools Stores
All our stores are currently open under trading normal hours. We’re also;
- Ensuring clear health and hygiene protocols are being followed
- Requesting contactless payments where possible
- Increasing disinfectant cleaning across all our stores
- Working closely with our suppliers and stores to limit any potential disruption to product availability
- Asking any team members who may be displaying flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work and isolate at home. If you too are feeling unwell, we ask you please reconsider visiting us and instead call ahead to your local store and we’ll do our best to help you out. You can also visit us online.
Total Tools Online
We’re still shipping orders as normal at totaltools.com.au
- We’ve got more than 20,000 products online, and you can also use Click & Collect
- We’re still delivering your orders on time but working closely with our logistics partner on any future impact
- If we get any indication that delivery timelines may be impacted, we’ll let you know
Another priority is to ensure we are keeping our customers and stores and customer service teams connected.
For any product or order related enquiries, please submit your query at https://www.totaltools.com.au/contact and our customer service team will get back to you as soon as we can. Or, you can contact a store near you. Click here to find a store.
We’re actively following the advice from the Australian Government, the Department of Health and World Health Organisation and we’ll adjust our position as necessary to ensure a safe environment, keep you on the move and minimise the spread of the virus.
We’re all in this together - Look after yourself and your mates.